Chinese smartphone vendor, Coolpad has come up with yet another smartphone for the Indian market. The company, yesterday, at an event in New Delhi, has announced their new smartphone- the Coolpad Note 5 Lite, which essentially is the cut-down version of the Coolpad Note 5 released back in September 2016.
The Coolpad Note 5 Lite comes with a 5-inch HD display, MediaTek MT6735CP SoC, 3GB of RAM, 13MP rear camera, 5MP front-facing camera, and a small 2500mAh battery.
Here are the complete specifications of the Coolpad Note 5 Lite:
Coolpad Note 5 Lite Specifications & Features
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS 2.5D curved glass display
- 1GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735CP 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory with MicroSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Cool UI 8.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 145.3×72.3×8.7mm; Weight: 148g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2500mAh battery
The Note 5 Lite, same as other Coolpad phones will be exclusive to Amazon India and will be sold for Rs. 8199 starting today.