Gionee, the Chinese smartphone vendor, is all set to launch a new smartphone in India, namely, the Gionee A1. The smartphone is officially listed on the company’s website as coming soon, and rumors claim that the launch might take place on March 22. According to a new report, the Gionee A1 will cost Rs. 21,999 in India and will go immediately after the launch.
In terms of specifications, the Gionee A1 comes with a 5.5-inch Full HD AMOLED panel and is powered by the MediaTek Helio P10 SoC, coupled with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage.
Gionee A1 Key Specifications:
- Display: 5.5-inch AMOLED with 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution
- Operating System: Android 7.0 with Gionee OS
- Processor: Octa-core MediaTek MTK Helio P10 (MT6755) with Mali-T860MP2 GPU.
- Memory: 4GB of RAM, 64GB of storage, Expandable up to 128GB
- Front Camera: 16-megapixel, 1/3.06-inches sensor, Fixed Focus, f/2.0, 5P lens, selfie flash
- Rear Camera: 13-megapixel, 1/3.06-inches sensor, Autofocus, f/2.0, LED Flash, 5P lens
- Network: Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- Audio: Waves MaxxAudio, 3.5mm audio jack
- Battery: 4010 mAh
- Dimension: 154.5 x 76.5 x 8.5mm
- Weight: 182g
- Colour: Gray / Black / Gold
The Gionee A1 features a 16MP front-facing camera and a 13MP rear-facing camera. The Gionee A1 is the company’s first phone to boot Android Nougat and features a 4010mAh battery. The phone was earlier launched at the MWC 2017 tech show in Barcelona, Spain.